World Conqueror XSale ends: 6/15/23 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
EasyTech brings its studied and skillful approach to World War II strategy gaming with World Conqueror X on Nintendo Switch.
This entry in the long-running series offers varied missions, with a strong focus on history to add intrigue to each battle.
Across dozens of battles and multiple modes you manage a diverse range of troops and military units in turn-based conflict, utilizing advanced strategies such as air defenses, while always being mindful of battlefield environments and cities. You can level up your HQ, capture enemy strongholds and also strengthen your own cities, build landmarks and gain access to powerful Generals. Battles take place on the ground, at sea and in the air, requiring careful strategy for victory.
There are two main modes that combine to offer many hours of challenging strategic warfare. Scenario Mode includes Axis and Allied missions from WWII in Europe and in the Pacific, as you experience key historic battles from both sides. There are 40 missions (plus tutorial stages) to conquer.
You can also engage in Conquest Mode, choosing a starting point of 1939 or 1943. Choose from over 20 countries and seek strategic and military dominance over your foes.
• Turn-based strategic warfare based around key events from World War II.
• Engage in historic battles from both the Allied and Axis perspective in Scenario Mode, with 40 battles in total.
• Build your own wartime empire in Conquest Mode, choosing from over 20 countries.
• Develop your HQ, earning access to powerful Generals and perks to turn the tide of battle.
• Consider all aspects of strategy – ground units, air and sea battles, establishing defenses and evolving your cities to boost your chances of success.
• Utilise touch controls in handheld mode or use a controller for portable, desktop or TV play.
• A Switch console exclusive.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 EasyTech
© 2018 CIRCLE Ent.