Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Explore an unconventional town of pirates, dive into the past, collect items and look for clues to help Willy find out what happened to his father...
Willy Morgan is a third-person adventure game, set in a fantasy pirate-themed world with a modern touch. Combining the traditional point-and-click genre gameplay with a unique cartoon 3D graphics, Willy Morgan has the dreamy atmosphere, the humor and the freedom to explore typical of timeless classics such as Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
- Non-linear gameplay: Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique graphic style: A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate world with a modern twist: Pirates and computers...? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with: Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack: More than 2 hours of original music.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy's father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman delivers him a strange letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something went wrong
and it’s up to you to finish what I started. Go as fast as you can
to Bone Town, room 09, but don't trust anyone...”
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2020 (©) Leonardo Interactive s.r.l. - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED