Toast Time: Smash Up!
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Hear hear! The best thing since sliced bread.
Fresh from the oven, Toast Time: Smash Up brings the unique toast-based recoil/reload action from cult smash hit Toast Time to the multiplayer brawler/esports genre.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now on an idyllic Monday morning, they've found it, tasted it...
Assume the role of TERRY (Toast-Ejecting Recoil & Reload System) - a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling – and 'lay the table' for your unexpected guests.
Launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
Feast your eyes on this hot plate of features:
* 54 action-packed single player missions - each served warm with it's own choreographed soundtrack.
* 16 exciting bread-based weapon upgrades - from crumpets to baguettes you'll never go hungry.
* Multiplayer Battle Mode - garnished with all-configurable gameplay mix-ups.
* Loads of colourful pixel art hats and customisations - glazed to perfection, from pirate to pharaoh.
* Addictive and original gameplay - topped with intrigue and zealous delight.
* Iron man survival mode and bonus coffee time mode - the icing on the figurative cake.
• "Refreshingly entertaining bread and breakfast-based fun.” - The Guardian
• "Breakfast-themed digital madness." 5 / 5 - Big Red Barrel
• "Toast Time is for you." 5 / 5 - TouchArcade
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Force Of Habit