Table of Tales: The Crooked CrownSale ends: 6/7/23 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown is a tabletop role-playing game brought to life by a magical table and a mechanical bird. Join a band of scoundrels in this unique sea-faring adventure!
Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown is a role playing adventure that brings tabletop gaming to life. Take a seat at the magical table, captain the helm, and lead your party of scoundrels as they venture through a world of swashbuckling and sorcery.
- Embark on a narrative-driven campaign featuring a fully-voiced Dungeon Master companion, who appears as a mechanical talking bird called Arbitrix.
- Guide a party of four scoundrels through a captivating story that is shaped by important world-changing choices!
- Battle, charm or sneak your way through more than 24 enthralling encounters.
- Tactical turn-based combat and encounters feature dice, cards, skill checks and over 40 different types of enemy.
- Each scoundrel has their own skill and stat upgrade path. Choose different abilities each time you play.
- The magical table transforms before your eyes, building new game boards and playing environments.
- Inspired by the nostalgia of classic tabletop games and built by the team that brought you The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, the Fighting Fantasy series, and Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022 Tin Man Games Pty. Ltd. All rights reserved.