Explore a wacky world of invertebrates in this game that imitates the Game Boy™ Color!
Super Squidlit imitates the Game Boy™ Color's capabilities and limitations for a squishy adventure! The colorful world of Squishu and its invertebrate inhabitants need your help! Play as Plip and your old foe, Skwit Skwot, as you set sail to banish a great evil.
- Squip your way through the islands of Squishu as Plip, a wee squidlit that can double jump to ink on things below you!
- Plip's new roll tackle lets you manipulate foes and gain a burst of speed!
- Blast your way through enemies as the wizardly Skwit Skwot, GOD EMPEROR, in ray-casting 3D RPG levels!
- Meet lots of goofy Squidlits!
Like the first Squidlit game did with the Game Boy™, Super Squidlit adheres to the limitations of the Game Boy™ Color:
* No more than 10 sprites in a horizontal line
* No more than 40 sprites at any time
* 3 colors per sprite
* 160 x 144 pixel resolution
* 4 sound channels for music and SFX
* All sounds were recorded on a real Game Boy™ Color!
Can you guide Plip and Skwit Skwot to victory and save Squishu?
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Alex Barrett, All Rights Reserved