Super Kiwi 64 is a 3D-Platformer and Collect-a-Thon, in a low poly late 90s console look.
- Low poly late 90s retro looks.
- Kiwi can jump, glide, corkscrew-attack and stick to walls in order to jump up almost every wall.
- The levels can be played in any order, and to reach the ending, it is not necessary to collect everything.
- Eight compact open levels filled with tons of secrets.
- Features a bird with a long beak!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Siactro / Diplodocus Games. Game by Siactro.