Obsessed with occult rituals, you have finally obtained the last thing you need to summon the eldritch horror that has been haunting your dreams; a strange, bright-pink Necronomicon. You perform the only ritual that doesn’t appear to be insane ramblings, and inadvertently summon Ln’eta, a cute cthulhu-like girl. She agrees to a kiss, on the condition that you perform a few rituals from the book for her first. Looking back at the Necronomicon… all of the other pages suddenly make sense?
● Three chapters of laughs, screams, and tears, all in one thick package!
● Every decision you make will significantly affect gameplay and determine which ending you arrive at!
● Immersive re-imagining of the visual novel genre loaded with gameplay!
● "Three" "fully-voiced" "dateable" "girls"
● A stylish artistic/musical direction reminiscent of old-school anime and dating sims!
● No horror elements or danger whatsoever
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Sucker for Love: First Date © 2022 Developed by AkaBaka. Published by DreadXP.