Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons.
Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
• QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
• INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
• LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
• 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
• MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
• BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
• DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
• ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
• THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Plug In Digital. All bullets reserved.