Station 117 is a first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
In an undisclosed location, somewhere on the floor of the Pacific ocean, is Station 117 - a classified research facility doing totally secret work. Seriously, don’t ask what they’re doing. Sometimes even they don’t know.
However, as it always does, something went wrong.
As Franklin Gates - genius, billionaire, playboy, amateur marine biologist - you’ve grown up with the stories, never really believing them to be true.
Due to your unlimited curiosity, and let’s face it dumb stupidity, you go inside.
What you discover will change everything.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• No in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 9 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2012-2023 Glitch Games Ltd