This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Sail across the Deepblue in a quirky nautical adventure!
Explore the Deepblue!
• Put the wind to your back and cast out into High Adventure over a vast ocean spanning dozens of eccentric regions.
• Discover countless isles bursting with their own flora, fauna, friendly folk, and fearsome foes.
• Playfully pursue a pod of curious dolphins, admire the beauty of the sun sinking into an icy horizon, or run down a clutch of cowardly criminals only to accept their apologies to the tune of wild cannonry.
Command a Sailing Fleet!
• Build and manage a custom cadre of specialized vessels to match any personality and play style.
• Buy, equip, upgrade, and modify your ships’ armaments to face off against the toughest privateers this side of the Eclipside.
• Crack open giant clams and loot lonely shipwrecks to fill your fleet’s treasure hoard and keep your crew in shipshape.
Fathom a Mystery!
• Join forces with the myriad inhabitants of this watery world to uncover a terrible secret buried in the depths of the Deepblue.
• Reel in a big one with the salty Anglerwranglers, learn the secret spyspeak of the Croaker Command Corps, save the sea life of the Moontiders, capture picturesque memories with a mysterious “camera” device, and much more.
• Inspire the finefolk from all over to work as one world-spanning crew to save the seas and the planet.
Sail Forth into Adventure!
• Tack and jibe and heave and cut with a sail and wind system designed with enough attention to realistic sailing physics to excite naval enthusiasts while also remaining deeply accessible to anyone and everyone.
• Sail through stormy swells and serene sunsets in a dynamic and breathtaking day-night weather system.
• Bask in the beauty of the benevolent ocean waters in Free Sail mode where the only goal is the ever-moving horizon.
The Deepblue calls with the bellow of High Adventure! Sail Forth!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Copyright 2022 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated. © Copyright 2022 Festive Vector. All rights reserved.