This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
A bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics, lots of loot, and a randomized castle full of oddballs.
Castle Springbottom is under attack! It's up to the Roundguard to save the king and -- more importantly -- recover his gold! Fling your hero into the face of danger and bounce off hordes of dangerously cute monsters to reach the bottom of the dungeon. With only one life, you'll need to learn how to navigate hazards, make strategic choices, and master your hero's skills if you hope to defeat the final boss. But don't worry, the Roundguard always bounces back!
• Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball-physics-based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
• Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, or the Wizard, each with their own unique skills, items, and cheeky sense of humor.
• Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, levels are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed.
• Permadeath with Benefits: When you die, you’ll have a chance to bring a special trinket with you on your next run. The more gold you grab, the better your chances to collect one of the most powerful trinkets.
• A Cast of Oddballs: Chat with the castle’s colorful cast to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
• Lots of Loot: Over 100 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities.
• Show Off Your Skills: Compete on the leaderboards and try to master all the challenging, rule-bending relics.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2020 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated. Copyright 2020 Wonderbelly Games, LLC. All right reserved.