Reverie Knights Tactics is a turn-based tactical RPG with strategic battles in isometric grids where every decision can alter the story.
Reverie Knights Tactics is a turn-based tactical RPG with strategic battles in isometric grids where every decision you make can alter the story and the way you configure the characters.
Embark on an expedition to find Lennorien, the long lost elvian city to save your loved ones, while fighting the goblin menace that spread terror across the continent!
Lead your party of heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies to defeat your enemies.
Discover a fantasy world featuring deep map and scenario exploration in an epic adventure, visual novel style!
Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them as tactical advantage every time you configure your characters.
● Beautiful Hand Drawn Art: Meticulous multilayer artwork from pencil sketch to full detail color.
● Decision-driven Storyline: Make several decisions through your quests, affecting the story and other characters` reactions.
● Character Customization: Customize character`s performance attributes, skills, and accessories for heightened abilities!
● Item Crafting: Collect powerful items as you explore the world and discover combinations to create new items.
● Exploration: Travel your way through an expansive map, unlocking secret quests, solving puzzles, and exploring scenarios and evil dungeons!
● Up to Four Hero Characters: Control 4 different heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing multiple battle strategies.
● Battle Phases: React to your opponent's strategy and come up with the perfect tactic every turn, challenging you to think ahead.
● Interactive Battle Scenarios: Manipulate parts of the battle environments, and use scenario effects to your advantage!
● Multiple Battle Grids: Each battle contains a different isometric grid, making every battle an unique experience.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022 1C Entertainment. Developed by 40 Giants Entertainment. All rights reserved.