Reason - Casual Puzzle is a thinking game in which the objective is to push the boxes to the marked places. The difficulty of the game is in the fact that you can push the boxes, but you can't pull them, not to mention that they can fall into the void of space.
- Only one box can be moved at a time;
- There can be no overlap (skip another box);
- The player cannot occupy the same place in the box or walk on the walls;
- The game is finished when the box is placed in the predetermined position;
- The box may fall into space;
- 50 game levels;
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
All rights reserved (C) 2020 QUByte Interactive.