This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Meet the New Crazy!
Rayman Origins is a comic adventure set in a lush world with over 60 levels teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies.
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil® and the Raving Rabbids® returns to his roots to bring us Rayman® Origins: a side-scrolling, platforming adventure!
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day. It is up to him and his pal Globox to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
- A Massive World: Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of platforming gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... and more!
- Variety of Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core but also features many elements of action, adventure, shooter, and beat-’em-up gameplay.
- Street Pass Functionality: Taking advantage of the Street Pass, you can share your progression, number of collectibles, time played, unlocked achievements, and avatar with others.
- Unique Approach, Unique Game: Rayman Origins was created by Michel Ancel with a small team of artists and developers to produce not only high-quality graphics and gameplay, but a creative and unique experience.
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.