Pato BoxSale ends: 6/13/23 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
A surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search for retribution.
Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3d environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style.
Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
• Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises and 3D environments as well as 2D boss fights!
• Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible one at a time or all in row with a special boss at the end!
• Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
• Motion control support that will make you the real boxing champion!
• Amazing Soundtrack by Controvol that will fill you with adrenaline.
• Ducks... a lot of ducks!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Pato Box 2018. Developed and Published by Desarrollo Bromio S.C. Copyright 2018 (pending) All rights Reserved. Pato Box (including all prominent characters featured herein), its logo and all characters likenesses are trademarks of Cesar Arminio Lopez Velarde (pending), unless otherwise noted. 2think design studio and its logos are registered trademarks and copyrights of Cesar Arminio Lopez Velarde and Sara Kent Carrasco. All rights reserved.