Seven years after the Xenotypes that invaded Earth have been eradicated, the giant mechs that were once the planet’s defenders are now their entertainers in global mech battle leagues. As a new pilot of these repurposed weapons of war, climb the ranks and represent your Club with a tuned-up roster of returning and new mechs, each with their own unique abilities, moves, and super-charged attacks. Override 2: Super Mech League is playable both in single player and multiplayer campaigns for up to 2 players locally and 4 players online in stages set all over the world.
Start as a new pilot and propel yourself through the ranks in a deep and robust Career Mode. Join Mech Leagues and earn reputation by competing in Arenas located across the globe. Duke it out with a tuned-up roster of returning robots and new mechs across various versus and co-op game modes of up to 4 players online and 2 players locally. Defeat your opponents using an arsenal of unique moves including super-charged ranged attacks, metal-busting combos, or an arena-shattering ultimate attack!
• Career Mode: Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
• Ranked Rumbles: Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
• Mech Mania: 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves.
• Hazardous Arenas: Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
• Upgraded Game Modes: Pick your playstyle across match types including 1v1, 2v2, free-for-all and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill and more.
• Expansive Customizations: Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Downloadable content (DLC)See all
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
© 2020 Modus Studios™ Brazil. All rights reserved. Published by Modus Games™. Modus Games™ and the Modus™ logo are trademarks of Modus Games, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks or registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
©TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS ©Eiichi Shimizu, Tomohiro Shimoguchi ©ULTRAMAN PRODUCTION CONSORTIUM