nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends
A demo of nintendogs+cats can be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop's title information page for the Golden Retriever & New Friends version of the game. In the demo, you can choose to play with dogs from all three versions of nintendogs+cats (golden retriever, toy poodle, and French bulldog).
nintendogs puppies are back in the palm of your hand on the Nintendo 3DS system, with even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens! The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities.
• More than 20 breeds to choose from
○ Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
○ Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
• Puppies and kittens come to life
○ Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
○ Adorably life-like puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
○ You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
• Share your experience with friends and other players
○ Exchange your Mii™ characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass™).
○ Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass™)*
• Play with your puppies and kittens in your world
○ With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
○ You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
○ The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you’ve encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
*wireless broadband Internet access required for online features. For more information, go to support.nintendo.com.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.