My Time at Sandrock
My Time at Sandrock is an adventure RPG that takes place in a wholesome post-apocalyptic world.
300 years after the Day of Calamity destroyed most modern technologies, travel to the desert community of Sandrock and take on the role of a fledgling Builder. Use your trusty toolset to gather resources, construct machines, and turn your run-down workshop into a well-oiled production facility to save the town from the jaws of economic ruin.
• Discover over 60 hours of adventure with a deep story, sidequests, and rich character backstories
• Engage in numerous activities and interactions with NPCs, including romance and the option to get married and have children!
• Build your own workshop, craft hundreds of items, decorate your home, plant crops, cook recipes, raise livestock, and meet many animals with unique personalities
• Discover treasure, relics, and resources hidden beneath the Eufaula Desert
• Face a wide range of enemies in dungeons and experience a realistic and ever-changing desert environment.
• Find even more fun with exciting mini-games like sand running, gun fighting, sand fishing, holiday events and many more!
• Embark on a unique Multiplayer adventure, arriving as a free update after launch, to rebuild Sandrock with friends!
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.