Explore... Investigate... Photograph... A Hidden World
Moonrise Fall is an atmospheric exploration puzzle game about a boy who finds himself lost in a supernatural forest after losing both parents in a car crash. Put your detective skills to the test. Armed with a clue-filled journal, a camera, and a lantern he must unravel the mysteries of the forest and photograph the strange creatures that reside there. Moonrise Fall is a brain teaser-filled world mixed with classic adventuring, exploration, and collecting. A surreal understated experience about loss and finding new life inspired by real-life experiences. Uncover locations like caves, mines, a lumber mill, as well as otherworldly locales at your own pace. Discover why the boy has been trapped in this strange place and by whom.
- Detective: Put your observational and puzzle-solving skills to the test.
- Explore an immersive world: Rain pours, wind blows, leaves fall, insects buzz, the sun sets, the moon rises, and more in this handcrafted world.
- Night and day cycle: The world seamlessly changes between 5 times of day on its own or at your control.
- Photograph: Use the clues of the journal to discover and photograph the strange creatures (cryptids) of the forest. Check back to the journal anytime to see your photo collection.
- Investigate: Uncover many secrets including a cipher to translate an unknown language and the messages it conceals.
- Kalimba: A playable in-game instrument which can be played at the flick of a stick. Play the correct song to call down rain, summon the wind, and more.
- Music: Features an original score as well as a music system that generates different layers of music and mixes to ensure no two playthroughs are the same.
- Puzzler: Explore varied locations that bring their own unique puzzles to solve.
- Discover: Unearth multiple Easter Eggs and behind the scenes info.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
@Made From Strings @Check Mate Publishing @Ratalaika S. L.