Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 5Sale ends: 6/26/23 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Required to play:
Monster Hunter Rise
Enhance your Monster Hunter Rise experience with this fifth DLC pack!
This additional content includes:
- "Relunea Glasses" Hunter layered armor piece
- "Relunea Jacket" Hunter layered armor piece
- "Relunea Bottoms" Hunter layered armor piece
- "F Academic" Palico layered armor set
- "C Academic" Palamute layered armor set
- "Graceful Dance" gesture set
- Chase pose set
- "Wild Pompadour" hairstyle
- "Braided" hairstyle
- "Fierce Eyes" face paint
- "Pawprint" face paint
- "Special Stickers 9" sticker set
Note: The products included in this set can also be purchased separately. Please be careful of duplicate purchases.
How to use this content:
After purchase, speak to the Courier in the game and select Add-on Content to receive the content. Usage varies depending on the type of content, as listed below.
- Layered Armor can be used in the Layered Armor Settings menu of the Item Box (Hunter armor) or Buddy Board (Palico and Palamute armor). Please note that layered armor is a "skin" which changes the appearance of the character without affecting their stats and abilities.
- Face paint and hairstyles can be applied by selecting Change Appearance in the Item Box or when creating a character.
- Gestures and stickers can be used from the Chat Menu, where you can also enter text into sticker speech bubbles.
- Pose Sets can be used from the Start Menu or from the Camera option in the Pause Menu.
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2021, 2022 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MONSTER HUNTER RISE: SUNBREAK is a trademark and/or registered trademark of CAPCOM CO., LTD and/or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.