This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Nostalgic arcade gameplay remastered! Conquer the bigger portion of the screen and save the unlucky girls from the various absurd troublemakers.
Mokoko X was inspired from the arcade games from 1980s and 1990s, a popular gaming style back in the time. Mokoko X looks to resurrect the soul of the arcade genre while adding a modern touch. There are 32 levels in Mokoko X; each level has its own unique boss and minions. The main goal is assisting the unlucky girls that need help from the weird bosses. This is sometimes passing a mobile game level, sometimes helping out with the insects in the kitchen.
The main goal is conquering the bigger portion of the screen. While you are in your own area, you are safe from the enemies until your shield depletes. You conquer new areas by drawing out of your area. Drawing, however, deactivates your shield and exposes you to danger. Your shield decreases constantly. If you do not conquer at a certain frequency, your shield will burn out and you will not be safe on your own areas as well. There are 3 difficulties in the game. The difficulty affects enemies, your shield, and the required conquered area percentage for the victory.
- 8 unlucky girls in need of help
- 32 levels with unique bosses and minions
- Absurd stories that will reveal details about the bosses and the girls
- Fully animated, Japanese and English voice overs for all the characters!
- Lovely graphics!
- Traps, towers, crates and bonus effects
- Arcade Mode
- Live high scores displayed for hardcore players
- Nostalgia remastered!
Have you ever asked these questions to yourself:
How do you stop a heartless but not soulless emperor?
Can someone be a gyroscope and a guard dog at the same time?
Why do those ducks attack us?
Are there really demonic headphones in the world?
Why do lizardmen need a plastic toy for summoning their god?
How do you become a villain after revolting against the ant queen?
What do scientists want from Albert the wonderful sea creature?
Well, Mokoko X answers all these questions and more!
Here are some missions!
- Help out Iren with her arachnophobia and fight with the imaginary spider Mr. Fyodorov.
- Protect Issa's house from getting pillaged by the ghost pirates stuck inside the anchors. They were not the bane of Seven Seas - the crew was killed in their first naval battle.
- Toru wished to be a mosquito to annoy people. A local witch heard him, and transformed him into a mosquito. Now he causes trouble to people every night.
Fight against the weird enemies...
... and learn about their absurd stories!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022 NAISU All Rights Reserved