This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Train your brain! Help Aristotle sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2017 Mother Gaia Studio