Think fast and have a blast with a variety of ways to party with Mario™, Toad™, and more, on-the-go or on the couch! It's always your turn as you and up to three* friends roll the dice, roam the board, and recruit fan-favorite allies. The bigger your party, the faster you'll earn stars and coins in frantic minigames. It's instant fun for everyone!
Break free of turn order and choose your path to victory in Toad Scramble, a mode with five wild worlds filled with bite-sized, open maps to play on. Blast across them in cannons, creep around haunted houses, or get a lift from Lakitu. You may get a chance to take down Bowser's mech! Team up with Yoshi™, Daisy™, Waluigi™ and other allies along the way. Pit your skills against friends by racing along in a gauntlet of rapid-fire minigames in Coinathlon. Cannon down Goombas, take out Shy Guys pinball-style, and even surf on a leafboard…but watch for Wigglers! You may even find yourself wandering a labyrinth of Boos. Partying is tough business!
- Explore open maps across wildly different worlds in Toad Scramble, and recruit Mario™ character allies to your team
- Break free of turn order: all players plot strategies, roll the dice, and move… simultaneously!
- Play as Mario™ characters like Luigi™, Peach™, Daisy™, Wario™, Waluigi™, Donkey Kong™, Rosalina, Toadette, and Yoshi™ in various modes
- Race around a game board, competing in a rapid-fire minigame gauntlet while sabotaging your friends in Coinathlon
- Packed with fast, fun modes and minigames, this party offers something for everyone
- Join up to three* friends and enjoy multiplayer over Local Wireless or Download Play**
Software description provided by the publisher.
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
© 2016 Nintendo. Mario Party and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo.
* Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
** Download a free multiplayer-only version of the game on the Nintendo eShop to play with someone who owns the full game! Wireless Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.