This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Meet Samuel, he’s handsome, wealthy and most importantly – dead. A deal with Death gives Samuel one last chance to live again if he can survive a whole day doing everything manually.
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
Now updated to take advantage of the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con™ features such as motion sensors and split Joy-Con support for 2 player co-op.
• A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with
secrets to uncover along the way.
• Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the
world of Manual Samuel to life.
• Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
• Master the brutal time-attack mode.
• Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan
• Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Manual Samuel™ & © Perfectly ParaNormal. Licensed by Curve Digital.