LUNARKSale ends: 4/5/2023 at 11:59 PM PT
This lets you pre-load the game, so you'll be able to play as soon as the game is released.
Join the revolution in this cinematic sci-fi platformer
Set on a distant planet ruled by a totalitarian regime, LUNARK is a modern take on the 2D cinematic platformer genre of the '90s. As Leo, a courier with unique abilities and a mysterious past, you'll run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot through gorgeously animated pixel-art environments ranging from a dystopian megalopolis to eerie caves to an alien forest. You must overcome traps, solve puzzles, earn upgrades, and battle enemy droids, and when you're not fighting for survival, you'll meet a cast of colorful characters who will put Leo's allegiances to the test. Uncover the dark origin of humanity's new home and the truth about yourself in this epic sci-fi adventure!
• Experience a modern 2D cinematic platformer with precision gameplay, stunning animation, and rotoscoped cutscenes!
• Immerse yourself in a compelling sci-fi story of survival, revolution, and mystery
• Intuitive but versatile controls: Run, jump, hang, climb, roll, and shoot your way to freedom!
• Explore glorious pixel-art environments, including mysterious alien ruins, a flying penitentiary, a high-tech megalopolis, and an alien forest
• Solve puzzles, overcome traps, and interact with a variety of characters
• Discover hidden upgrades to expand your health and weapon capabilities
• Yes, you can pet the dog (and cat)!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2023 Canari Games / WayForward