Blast off on a critical mission to free the galaxy from artificial governance in this side-scrolling 2D shoot’em up!
In 2357, leaders of the galaxy S-08G signed a peace and cooperation treaty. In order to optimize the management of goods, the control of military forces and the well-being of the population, the computer program EVA was created on the artificial planet HELOS. A few years later, the EVA program’s governance caused social unrest across the galaxy. Military forces, now fully automated, directly attacked any attempt at rebellion.
Now a group of resistance fighters aims to restore freedom to the planets. Their mission is to attack EVA’s military bases and annihilate HELOS. LASERPITIUM is a side-scrolling 2D shoot’em up with multi-directional scrolling and parallax presented in hand-drawn HD graphics. Take control of one of three ships, each with a unique playstyle, and blast through enemy swarms across 10 cosmic stages of arcade-inspired action!
• Experience intense shoot’em up action with multi-directional stage scrolling!
• Choose from 3 ships, each with unique stats, appearance and weaponry.
• Test your skills in Classic or Full campaigns!
• Navigate through the tricky terrain of caverns, cities, ruins, tropics and more.
• Master 10 unique levels and face massive enemy bosses.
• Fight solo or team up for local cooperative play!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, The REETEAM. All Rights Reserved.