Knowledge Trainer: Trivia
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on you. Get an answer right and you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. But you'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, which is recalculated after every round. In a multiplayer game, up to 4 players can compete.
• Optimized for playing in a small group in front of a TV, sharing one or more controllers
• 6000+ questions = fewer repeats
• 5 difficulty levels, 10 categories
• Review function for missed questions
• American, British, Australian, German, Swiss, Austrian & French gameplay modes
Software description provided by the publisher.
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 the binary family & Thorsten Rauser