HOT UPDATE!! GRIP NOW INCLUDES ANTI-GRAV VEHICLES! Choose your ride and dominate the track as heavily armoured rollers race against the futuristic airblades for the first time ever, in GRIP - THE ULTIMATE COMBAT RACER!
Harnessing gravity defying physics alongside a bristling arsenal of outlandish weapons, GRIP delivers the fastest, most competitive racing experience ever. Scale walls, ceilings and anything else you can get your tyres on to... as you master tantalising tracks, tricks and perform mind-blowing stunts to race your way across the cosmos.
• Battle it out with online or offline Team Modes!
• Hit speeds of up to 767mph on floors, walls and ceilings
• Race your way through 29 tracks across a host of 4 exotic planets
• Pick-up 9 power-ups and weapons, from shields and turbos, to missiles and explosive darts.
• Compete with offline split screen and online multiplayer
• Face off alone or team up in 5 Arena battle maps
• Beat the clock in 19 point-to-point Carkour runs.
• Single player campaign included
• Roster of 30 armoured cars to suit your style
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Online PlaySave Data CloudLearn more
Downloadable content (DLC)See all
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
GRIP © 2018 Caged Element Inc. Published by Wired Productions Ltd and developed by Caged Element. GRIP and the GRIP logo are trademarks of Caged Element. All rights reserved.