This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Fairune Collection includes four games in one package – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast!
Fairune is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colourful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on Nintendo Switch!
• Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for Nintendo Switch.
• Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
• Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
• Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to 4!
• Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
• Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.