At last, the Dungeon Lord has successfully united the forces of evil and established his dark empire. Time for the next step in his most diabolical quest: expansion!
Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped.
• The dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet, finally available on Nintendo Switch™ and playable in docked and portable mode.
• Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of evil empress Thalya and lead them to victory.
• Size does matter: Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, several skirmish maps and a horde of monsters and creatures with unique skills are at your command.
• Speak no evil: The fan-favourite narrator is back with his unmistakable voice and humour, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
• Contains expansion packs “Once Upon a Time”, “Evil of the Caribbean”, “Lord of the Kings” as well as all previously released content updates to make this a truly definitive edition of Dungeons 3 on the go.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Downloadable content (DLC)
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Dungeons 3 Copyright © 2022 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Realmforge Studios, co-developed by Independent Arts Software GmbH. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.