Capture and become the master of all the Beasties! In this match-3 game, win your battles in turn-based puzzles!
The Beasties live in complete harmony and symbiosis with humans. But this harmony gets cracked after the disappearance of a Beastiemaster. The guild of Beastiemasters sends you to an isolated village to find out what happened to the master.
Will you find the master and restore the old balance?
This game offers you:
- Strategical match-3 brawling
- Many monsters with a unique design
- A fulsome solo campaign
- Large area for free-form exploration
- Colorful and hand painted world
- Monster taming and training
- A relaxing atmosphere
• Beastie Brawls: Our turn-based puzzle combat system is easily accessible for beginners, but offers enough depth and the ability to plan moves far in advance for hardened veterans. They like to brawl our Beasties ;)
• Improve your Beasties : Our friends, the Beasties, receive primordial dust plates as loot after winning battles. With them you'll improve their abilities. In this way, you can upgrade each Beastie individually by investing in health, defense, strength and special abilities. You decide how to set up your team based on your strategy!
• Exploring : To reward Exploring, within the world there will be hidden objects and random events with special loot. Use your time to collect important resources and prepare for the next adventure phase, challenge beastie trainers or search for new beasties in the tall grass.
• Sophisticated genre mix of Monster Trainer & Puzzle
• Many Beasties have adapted to the environment, creating a variety of Beastie types
• Mining is important to get resources that are needed for your journey!
• Team up with Beasties, upgrade and customize them for your gameplay
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022. Developped by rokaplay. Published by Just For Games. All rights reserved.