Archaica: The Path Of LightSale ends: 4/3/2023 at 11:59 PM PT
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Manipulate artifacts from an ancient civilization to solve challenging puzzles.
As the Light Bearer, your quest is to walk the legendary Path of Light and explore an ancient and beautiful world.
The light is the key to open the secrets of this mysterious civilization.
You have to understand how various devices work to manipulate the lasers and direct them into the right triggers:
- Tesseract: deflects the path of light
- Divider: separates the laser in two beams
- Converter: modifies the light color
- Teleport: brings light into another Teleport
- Spherule: moves platforms to change the level’s layout
- And many more to discover...
You will often have to bend your logical thinking and perceptions to combine the powers of the artifacts and solve the unique challenge of every riddle.
Key Features of Archaica: The Path of Light:
- Dive into the captivating aesthetic of a mysterious civilization. Every place has a singular design and encourages further exploration.
- Challenge your logical thinking to manipulate a lot of different devices, combine their use and solve riddles. Each level is based on a separate mind-bending idea.
- Discover an intriguing narrative. Unveil pieces of the story by finding hieroglyphs or by completing harder levels
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
96% off if you have downloaded the following Nintendo Switch™ game from Nintendo eShop: Tactical Mind Mad Carnage FunBox Party Mech Rage Tardy Event Horizon Dead Dungeon Swaps and Traps Sweet Witches Atomic Heist Pixel Gladiator Island Maze Spirit Roots Tactical Mind 2 Farabel One Person Story Event Horizon: Space Defense Breathing Fear Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper Funny Bunny Adventures Aborigenus Mushroom Quest Genetic Disaster Skull Rogue Swordbreaker The Game Diabolic Dark Burial Bridge Strike Debtor Pew Paw The Great Perhaps WeakWood Throne
© 2017 TwoMammoths © 2020 Drageus Games S.A.