Q[Switch] The support leg on my Nintendo Switch adjustable charging stand has come off. What should I do?
If the leg has become detached, you can reattach it by following the steps below.
1. Return the hinging part on the stand itself to its stowed position.
2. Align the support leg's hinge clips with the corresponding parts on the stand.
3. Push directly downwards until you hear a click.
4. Check that the support leg opens and closes as normal.
* Open and close the support leg, making sure that it doesn't come off easily.
If the support leg's hinge is excessively worn to the point that the leg detaches easily, stop using the stand and purchase a new one. Continued use may result in your console falling and being damaged.