Zombie Is Planting
A very fresh and new farm game has come out in which zombies build a village on a farm! A multi-end awaits you when you clear the quests while enjoying countless thing!
The future of severe environmental pollution after the nuclear war.
Farm with the help of zombies that are not at risk of infecting you.
Nature recovers as more and more trees and grass grow.
Can you revive the polluted Earth for the future?
Grow your own village and enjoy your new life with zombies!
Manami Matsumae’s peaceful BGM cheers for you!
· It is a new concept of game that asks the character to work without directly manipulating him.
· Please enjoy farming, harvesting, gathering, fishing, gardening, collection, cooking, exploration, sales, and production(DIY) with zombies.
· Ask the zombie to harvest the crops.
· A unique point of view on the side view begins.
· Please let zombies take a rest or recover their physical strength so that they don’t get tired.
· Search around and find new seeds.
· Sometimes other animals steal crops.
· It is fun to defend against animals to prevent them from stealing crops by installing various devices.
· Expand your farm by removing obstacles.
· Upgrade your house and place more zombies and livestock.
· You can make various tools and dishes by collecting ingredients.
· Buy new crops from merchants who come by every morning.
· Enjoy all three endings and save the world of the future.
· The music made by Manami Matsumae, a game music composer famous for the Rockman series, makes the game play more enjoyable.
Zombie is Planting allows you to decorate your own world relaxedly or leisurely while controlling the passage of time quickly or slowly.
Live as you want with zombies and enjoy the ending!
- Release date:
- November 11, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Arcade, Simulation
- Game file size:
- 527 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, Korean, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© TROOOZE, INC.