Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood, and zombies!
Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood, and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament - chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas.
Zombie Driver Immortal Edition includes all DLC content that was ever created for the game.
STORY MODE - with 31 missions, sub-quests, and bonus objectives in a huge, free roaming city, including:
* Epic Boss fights with enormous mutated zombies.
* Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies.
* Racing against time to rescue survivors.
* Transporting dangerous cargo.
* Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town.
* 13 different vehicles to drive including a firetruck, bulldozer or even a tank.
BLOOD RACE MODE - with 36 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
* Race - classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies.
* Eliminator - take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out.
* Endurance - there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time.
SLAUGHTER MODE - with 9 survival arenas featuring enormous killing sprees and a dynamic upgrade system:
* Fight through endless waves of zombies.
* Upgrade your car on the fly.
* Compete with friends on Leaderboards.
* Kill thousands of zombies.
* 9 different upgrades which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death.
* Miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or dual railguns.
* Vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
* Advanced, dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 25, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.5 GB
- Action, Arcade, Racing
- EXOR Studios
- EXOR Studios
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2019 EXOR Studios. The EXOR Studios logo and Zombie Driver logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union, and other countries.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.