Snipperclips Plus - Cut it out, together!Nintendo Switch
Paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other into the right shapes to overcome tricky obstacles in this updated version of the game.
Partner up with friends or family to solve puzzles, including new comic book and toy box worlds, 3 new activities, and a new stamp mode. Plus, play the original levels in new shapes!
If you're new to the game, you can purchase this expanded version at retail. Owners of the original version can purchase and download this additional content in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. No matter how you cut it, this couch co-op is a riot! Snip may need to cut Clip into a needle to pop balloons or maybe you’ll have to team up to form a squawking, egg-laying bird! Prove you're a cut above the rest in Blitz mode, where 2-4 players* can compete in a series of puzzlingly action-packed challenges. Make it a party with Party mode, where up to four players* can team up to solve fun puzzles.
- Work together to cut paper pals into new shapes and solve puzzles
- Use your imagination and the objects in each level to solve puzzles in multiple ways
- Grab a friend or go it alone in World mode
- 2-4 players* can team up to solve challenging puzzles in Party mode
- 2-4 players* can also enjoy fast, fun sports-like competitions in Blitz mode
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 10, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Puzzles, Multiplayer
- SFB Games
Please note: If you purchased the original version of Snipperclips from the eShop, you can purchase DLC for $9.99 that will update your Snipperclips game with all of the additional features and content available in Snipperclips Plus.View DLC
….totally magical. 9/10- Nintendo World Report
Simply put, Snipperclips is a treat. 9/10- Destructoid
It is cute, colorful, vibrant, and most of all fun. 4.5/5- Attack of the Fanboy
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2017 Nintendo. Snipperclips and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.