Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 3D
For over 15 years, soccer fans have looked to Konami to deliver the most authentic soccer experience short of stepping onto the field and playing the real thing.
Now Konami brings fans the first soccer game in 3D – PES 2011 3D for Nintendo’s new 3DS handheld gaming platform. Designed specifically for the 3D-enabled unit, PES 2011 for 3DS offers an immersive take on the soccer genre mixing the PES franchise heralded level of control, accuracy and realism allowing fans to reach glory in a variety of challenging tournaments and leagues.
• A wide variety of choice – Players can play as one of 60 National and
212 club sides and lead them to fame!
• A hefty league offering – The UEFA Champions League makes its debut on the 3DS as well as the legendary Master League so players can build their team from scratch and dominate the club and global level!
• Graduated gameplay for players of all ages – Players can choose from 4 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
• True to the game – Every pass, through-ball and shot of the modern game has been faithfully recreated giving players total control over their on-screen team.
• Hallmark AI – PES’ AI ensures that players are true to their real-life counterparts and move and react similarly as well.
• 3D realized – The new vertical camera makes great use of the 3DS’ system’s graphical capabilities and presents action in 3 dimensions like never before!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.