Enjoy Gaming brings you Bowling Bonanza. Probably the most realistic and playable Ten Pin Bowling game available! Play Now!
For both the casual and the serious gamer Bowling Bonanza boasts full 3D rigid body physics. Create any kind of shot by adjusting your stance, direction or ball spin or for the more serious, position the ball and shape the shot as required
So whether you want a simple easy and fun bowling game or a full on simulation this game is for you!
- Choose from Quick Play, Arcade, league and tournament game modes
- Multiplayer hot seat up to 4 players
- CPU opponents have 5 difficulty settings
- Full Rating and progress system from Rookie to Legend
- 10+ bowling environments
- 30+ bowling balls
- 10+ sets of pins to choose from and unlock
- Ball customisation including weight & size.
- Full spin control and shot shape setup
- Fully adjustable address position including position and direction
- Save your favourite shots and watch video playback
- Full 3D physics in full 3D environments
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- May 16, 2013
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Sports, Simulation, Multiplayer
- Enjoy Gaming Ltd
- Clockwork Games Ltd
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.