Puzzle Popping Action
Yuso is a puzzle game where you have to clear the screen of Yuso! The game gets harder as you progress, introducing new colours and gadgets to help or harm you along the way.
Take on the role of a space doctor travelling the Solar System. Moving from planet to planet, meeting the inhabitants and completing their stages. A quirky cast of characters will help you on your journey!
Yuso can look cute but don't let them fool you! Levels get increasingly more difficult and later stages are tough. The game has an open progression system giving you the chance to progress and come back to difficult stages at will.
- 80+ level puzzler that'll take you across the Solar System. (Puzzler can be translated as "Puzzle Game" if needed)
- A cast of fun and quirky characters that you’ll meet along the way.
- Clean and beautiful presentation.
- Simple controls, the only thing that's complicated are the puzzles!
- Rewind, step back through a puzzle turn by turn at the push of a button.
- Unique music; each planet has its own theme, bringing the worlds to life.
- An open progression system, it’s possible to leave harder levels until later. So don't feel frustrated for getting stuck!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Vertical Reach
- Vertical Reach
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© VERTICALREACH, Unipessoal Lda.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.