Join Jibanyan and his Blasters team in action-packed battles to stop the masterminds behind a series of Yo-kai shenanigans.
Purchase the digital version of the YO-KAI WATCH BLASTERS: White Dog Squad game and receive a code that gives you a chance to battle and befriend Sir Nyansalot.
Take down enemy Yo-kai and Big Bosses using skills and Soultimate Moves with up to 3 other friends*. As you tackle missions, befriend new Yo-kai to amplify your team's awesomeness.
Train with Sgt. Burly to become the strongest Blasters team there is! As you complete missions, gather Oni Orbs and items to level up or forge equipment to power up your team. Some missions, bosses, and Yo-kai are exclusive to each version. Trade Yo-kai between versions to collect them all! You can befriend all friend Yo-kai from all versions of the YO-KAI WATCH 2 game, boss Yo-kai, plus the all-new Usapyon, Blizzie, and more. Link save data with a version of YO-KAI WATCH 2 to befriend special Yo-kai. Uncover new sides to the story as well as new Yo-kai, bosses, and missions with a post-launch software update!
- Team up for action-packed local and online** multiplayer for up to 4 players*
- Strategize with different battle roles: Attacker, Healer, Ranger, and Tank Yo-kai
- Embark on a journey with more than 400 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend
- Complete missions for items and Oni Orbs to forge equipment and level up
- Experience different Yo-kai, missions, and bosses depending on the version you play
- Get one of three special Yo-kai by linking data with a version of the YO-KAI WATCH 2 games: Befriend Jibanyan S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits, Komasan S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls, or Komajiro S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters.
- Unlock the two new Oni Crank-a-kai and Lucky Crank-a-kai for even more chances to get hard-to-find Yo-kai or items. QR Code® patterns and Passwords will offer you in-game coins that you can use on the Crank-a-kai.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Sep 07, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 13643 Blocks
- Action, Role-Playing
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
© 2018 LEVEL-5 Inc. Nintendo 3DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2018 Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.