The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's QuestWii
From the young warrior Strider to the valiant King, every skirmish
matters on the adventure to reign supreme!
In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, players become the legendary Aragorn and embark upon a quest reliving the hero’s most valiant battles from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Wielding a sword, shield, bow and spear, players will battle enemies and journey through a colorful and fresh rendition of Middle-earth where they can switch between spear and sword on horseback, taking down evil foes in a truly action-packed gameplay experience. Two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf allows kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action.
• Extension of the LOTR Universe: Journey through Middle-earth as
Aragorn and live out the heroic adventures of The Lord of the Rings
• Become the Legend: Become Aragorn and relive his greatest quests in this family and kid-friendly rendition of Tolkien’s fabled Middle-earth.
• Unique Co-Op Play: Kids, families and friends can work together as Aragorn and Gandalf to share in the experience at any time. Sophisticated and novice gamers can wield the power of Gandalf to inflict magical attacks upon the minions of Sauron with easy drop-in, drop-out co-op play.
• Intuitive Motion-Control Gameplay: Take advantage of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for intuitive and immersive gameplay including swordplay, archery, spears and more!
• Attack on Horseback: Scatter the enemy and charge down the foes on horseback. While mounted, use your sword and spear to defeat assailants.
• Battle Familiar Enemies: Players will encounter and battle fierce creatures from The Lord of the Rings trilogy such as Orcs, Trolls and Ringwraiths.
• Unleash Special Character Skills: On the battlefield, use Aragorn’s “Battle Cry” to terrify enemies, while strengthening the player and their troops.
• Gather Legendary Collectibles: Along the journey players will collect useful items such as Gold and Silver coins to purchase armor, weapons and battle attack upgrades.
- Release Date
- Coming Spring 2010
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Adventure
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Headstrong Games