In this 2D platformer adventure, follow Yui's journey into the past as she navigates parallel timelines to save her family and a world trapped in the Never-ending Night.
Her world: destroyed. Her family: kidnapped. Join our heroine Yui in a desperate attempt to save everything she loved! YesterMorrow is a single-player time-travelling 2D platformer mixing action sequences with puzzle elements. Follow Yui's adventure into the past where she must overcome obstacles and access hidden locations to salvage the remnants of a world trapped in Never-ending Night. Intent on helping the remaining survivors and freeing her family from the clutches of Shadows, what she discovers along the way will leave her with a difficult choice: what will she choose when the fate of her world and the Order of Timekeepers rests in her hands?
Through her journey, Yui will:
- Learn the mysteries of Everlight that will grant her the power to wield special abilities and cleanse the world from the Shadows.
- Traverse across two different timelines, enjoying the serene calmness of the past and battling her way through the corrupted world of the future.
- Explore the vast world of YesterMorrow, spanning four distinct islands: visit lush forests, abandoned deserts, hardened icy tundras and finally, the Island of Time, where she will fight to change the fate of her world!
- Encounter dozens of colourful creatures and take on challenging bosses.
- Solve puzzles and find new ways to use the environment to her advantage!
- Locate hidden areas, collecting power ups and lore entries detailing the world and its inhabitants.
- Pet all the animals!
- Release date:
- November 05, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action
- Blowfish Studios
- Bitmap Galaxy
- Game file size:
- 1.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2018 Bitmap Galaxy s.r.o.