Tomb Raider: UnderworldNintendo DS
Embark on a perilous journey around the world to uncover the secrets of a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilization. Experience a new level of challenge and choice in this epic tomb raiding adventure.
For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weapon of Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Legend holds that Thor’s hammer had the power to smash mountains into valleys and to destroy even the gods. For more than a thousand years it has existed only as a myth…until now.
In an ancient ruin on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythical hammer. As she attempts to unravel the secrets behind these myths, Lara’s perilous journey leads her toward a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilization.
• Developed from the ground up specifically for the Nintendo DS™
• Master your surroundings: Conquer the world utilizing fluid acrobatic abilities along with the grapple and an arsenal of weapons.
• Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle filled with environmental traps to overcome.
• Explore unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
• Unlock hidden secrets: Collect relics and solve challenges to unlock chests to unlock bonus content. The chests can be stored in the inventory and solved at any point.
• Touch Screen Challenges: Use the touch screen to solve environmental puzzles, unlock chests, access the inventory, and change weapons.
• Supports the Rumble Pak
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2008
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Eidos Interactive
- Santa Cruz Games