All the tank fish are escaping to the ocean and you play over 30 mini-games to get them farther out to sea.
You’ll also get to enjoy an interactive tank and ocean where you can buy fish and other items to populate it and personalize your own interactive reef!
• Baggy Mode - Pick one of the Tank Gang that have escaped
from the dentist and use the touch screen to roll him. Completing this
game will allow the selected character to be playable in the mini-games.
• Mini-Games – Play as Nemo, Marlin or Dory and receive sea tokens when completing the mini-games and buy items from the Interactive Reef.
• Interactive Reef - Players can use their sea tokens they have earned in the mini-games to purchase items in the interactive reef. You are able to enjoy creating and viewing your very own personal reef!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Sep 11, 2012
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Disney Interactive
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.