Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The critically acclaimed Marvel Pinball series from Zen Studios, the definitive leader in videogame pinball, is now available for Nintendo 3DS!
Marvel Pinball 3D is the ultimate Super Hero pinball experience, featuring original tables based on legendary characters from the Marvel Universe.
• See Tony Stark suit up for action on the Iron Man table as he fights
against his infamous archenemy, the Mandarin.
• Join Blade and Hannibal in New York to fight off the vampiric hordes led by Deacon Frost and Dracula.
• Rally the troops and help Captain America and the Howling Commandos defend freedom against Baron Zemo and the Red Skull!
• Defeat Doctor Doom alongside Marvel's first family, the Fantastic Four, featuring Mister Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Thing and the Human Torch.
Marvel Pinball 3D features the most advanced ball physics, online leader boards ranking you against other players, in-game friend challenges, interactive 3D models, and more!
• Marvel Pinball is now in stunning 3D!
• Exciting Super Hero pinball action!
• The premiere pinball experience!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 28, 2012
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Zen Studios
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.