Imagine: Soccer CaptainNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Lead your soccer team to victory with Mia Hamm as your coach!
Now you can be a part of a winning soccer team with Olympic gold-medalist Mia Hamm as your coach! Interact with teammates on and off the field to build camaraderie and become a better team. Run, kick, pass and dribble as your team competes in local tournaments and work your way up from beginner to pro levels!
• Play against a variety of teams in 5-on-5 soccer!
- Use your stylus to navigate your players around the field, running, passing, and dribbling around your competition.
• Practice teamwork to improve your mood and the mood of your team, which affects how well you play.
- Learn new tips and tricks from Coach Mia Hamm!
• Lead the team as Captain –
- Design the team’s colors, uniforms and logos, as well as assign positions.
• Play through 5 exciting seasons, each with its own team adventures both on and off the field. Star with your team in a reality TV show! Help save your team from being sold! And much more!
• Customize your avatar’s features including height, hair, eye color and body shape.
• Local wirless support for head-to-head play.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Aug 11, 2009
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous