This planet is yours now!
You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into the heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies as you've never seen before in this genre.
Key Game Features:
- Build your towers anywhere on the map.
- Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths.
- Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement.
- Smart enemies - there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making the challenge a lot more interesting.
- Advanced tower types - different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies.
- Don't wait for your enemies - engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter.
- Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability.
- Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
SINGLE PLAYER STORY CAMPAIGN
- take over the Earth by invading locations all around the globe including South Africa, Russia, USA, Japan, China, Britain, Argentina, and other countries
- upgrade your towers and abilities throughout the course of the story campaign.
- four difficulty modes.
- repel endless enemy attacks
- grow in strength as the game rewards you with upgrades after defeating each wave
- employ new strategies, reacting to dynamic enemy paths
- X-Morph: Defense is powered by EXOR Studios' proprietary Schmetterling game engine.
- Dynamic building destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece. Realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique.
- Release date:
- Feb 21, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Action, Strategy
- EXOR Studios
- EXOR Studios
- Game file size:
- 1.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
X-Morph: Defense Last Bastion
This add-on includes a new story-driven mini-campaign which takes the players to the most remote locations in the world. The events take place on 4 islands, each with unique features. Chop down massive baobab trees in the Madagascar, slalom among the Moai on Easter Island, reshape the environment in sunny Indonesia and try not to melt in rivers of lava on Iceland. 4 new enemy types round up the package, ensuring that the X-Morph: Defense storyline gets the finale it deserves.
X-Morph: Defense European Assault
This add-on includes a new story-driven mini-campaign happening on the European front. The action takes place parallel to the main story campaign. It focuses on European military forces trying to repel the X-Morph invasion. Wreak havoc across Finland and Holland before concluding in an epic, destruction-fuelled showdown at the Eiffel Tower in France. European defense forces use new experimental weapons that force the X-Morph to adapt and improvise new defense tactics.
X-Morph: Defense Survival Of The Fittest
A new Survival campaign with 5 maps specifically crafted for this adrenaline pumping game mode.
BRITAIN - Fight for your life in a rain soaked maze of cottages and canals.
FINLAND - Winter is already here, but it's not the cold that is your worst enemy.
SOUTH AFRICA - A dense night is waiting to be lit up by countless enemy explosions.
NETHERLANDS - Survive as long as you can in this seemingly idyllic landscape.
FRANCE - A city labyrinth that is to become a graveyard full of metallic corpses.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2018 EXOR Studios, the EXOR Studios logo, X-Morph, and the X-Morph logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States, European Union, and other countries.