Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Becoming part of the Academy is not easy; its most illustrious members are waiting for you, ready to challenge you in this extraordinary puzzle and skills game. Prove your mastery of language in WordsUp! Academy... and dare to challenge them and get their approval!
- ¡6 game modes! From the challenging main mode to the new Relax mode, where you will have fun discovering words calmly and without any pressure... Even your mother will love it!
- It also includes the game modes of its predecessor 3, 2, 1... WordsUp!
- Practice vocabulary in six languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; the perfect complement to your language course!
- Tens of thousands of words to discover.
- Unlimited hours of play.
- And so you can get challenged by and with your friends, register your high scores on the online leaderboards!
- Practice your mental agility and your knowledge of the language in WordsUp! Academy!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- May 12, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 CoderChild
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.