Kirby's Return to Dream LandWii
Kirby Returns to Dream Land – and the Living Room
Kirby™ and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes in the otherwise peaceful realm of Planet Pop Star, its pieces are scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves the ship's parts and helps an alien return to its home planet. This time, however, he's not alone. At any time, up to three more players can join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddle Dee or a different color Kirby.
- Kirby’s powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform as he encounters enemies.
- Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including:
- Sword: Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword.
- Beam: Kirby wears a jester hat and can shoot energy from a magic wand.
- Whip: Kirby wears a cowboy hat and can lasso enemies.
- Leaf: Kirby is surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves.
- The game also introduces new Super Abilities, which are activated when Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Ultra Sword” Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an entire screen’s worth of foes.
- Up to four players can enjoy the action together. (Additional controllers required and sold separately.) While playing cooperatively to progress through the game, player can join and leave the game at any time.
- Release Date
- Oct 24, 2011
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players