Witcheye is a big, colorful, old-school platform adventure with a unique control system that gives unparalleled control over the hero. Set off on an adventure as a mild-mannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients. You'll guide her through 50+ levels, each containing something completely unique: tricky new enemies, mysterious new environments, and puzzling new secrets. These elements are brought to life with colorful, clean pixel art and a lively, head-bobbing original soundtrack.
Designer Peter Malamud Smith was the co-creator (with Charlie Hoey) of the viral hit The Great Gatsby For NES, and creator of the well-received mobile action puzzlers Satellina and Satellina Zero.
- Unique, intuitive controls, for a fresh take on a classic gameplay style
- 50+ fast-paced levels full of unique elements, including over 100 enemies, minibosses, and bosses
- Crisp pixel art visuals
- 30+ track original soundtrack
- Unlockable bonus modes and challenges, including a hard mode with fully remixed enemies and levels
- Robust speedrun features, including player ghosts and timers with built-in splits
- Release date:
- August 27, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Devolver Digital
- Moon Kid
- Game file size:
- 467 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © Moon Kid Games 2020. All Rights Reserved.